AdIT employs a group of professionals who are certified in various financial and IT areas. The firm was founded in 2012 when the two founding partners created a unique advisory services firm emphasizing critical and outside the box thinkers. The firm is focused on process improvement and adding value while meeting core compliance and regulatory needs.
Please click the button below to learn more and view our case studies.
Advisory Service Offerings
We know how important these practice areas are to the success of your organization, and we have a dedicated IT advisory services team to provide our clients with these services. Our governance, risk and compliance service engagements focus on both risk prevention and detection throughout your organization.
- Financial & IT Risk Assessments
- Financial & IT Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- IT Infrastructure Assessment
- Outsourced Internal Audit Services
- Data Security & Privacy
- IT General & Application Controls Testing (non-SOX)
- IT Audit Specialist Support for CPA Firms
- SOC 1 (SSAE 16), SOC 2, SOC 3 Pre-Assessment, Remediation & Audits
- IT Data Mining & Analysis (IDEA, ACL, and SQL)
- IT Issue & Incident Root Cause Analysis & Remediation
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Litigation Support Services
- IT Department & Personnel Evaluations
- IT Strategic Planning
- Part-Time/Interim IT Director & CIO
- IT New Hire/Candidate Skillset Evaluations
- IT Maturity Model Assessments
- Financial & IT Policy/Procedure Development
- IT Project Planning & Management
- Personnel Management
- Technology Research/IT Vendor & Product Selection
- Cloud Computing Consulting
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning & Testing
Efficient and effective management is critical to the success of any engagement. Our methodology encompasses the following features to ensure our clients' objectives are met.
Baseology, LLC is a software engineering firm providing cloud-based enterprise applications designed to solve business process issues, remediate control gaps, mitigate risk, and facilitate the achievement of an entity’s overall goals and strategies.
Leveraging an optimized and common core web platform, Baseology designs modern and customized applications delivered as Software as a Service (“SaaS”). Baseology helps empower organizations by architecting streamlined, secure, reliable and responsive automated solutions.
Baseology’s automated solutions help organizations focus on the critical success factors and value-added activities that foster change. Baseology has an integrated, custom development methodology that enables the organization to achieve automated process performance improvement while solving key technology gaps and implementing a more controlled process.
Baseology has helped organizations implement custom IT solutions that resolve specific gaps including those related to business processes, compliance, data integrity, system and application interfaces, internal controls, manually intensive activities, privacy, reporting, risk, and security.
Please click the button below to learn more about AdIT.