Mauldin & Jenkins has 100 years’ experience providing our clients quality services, including employee benefit plan audits. Our methods and unparalleled communication add value to our clients’ audits and ultimately, their businesses.
If you'd like to subscribe to our newsletters, please click the button below.
Risk & Responsibility
Being a fiduciary for your Company’s benefit plan comes with a unique responsibility. In that role, you are entrusted to make sure you are getting value from your required benefit plan audit, and you know what the key issues are with the IRS and Department of Labor to ensure your plan is compliant. A quality audit will help protect the assets and the financial integrity of your employee benefit accounts and enable you to carry out your fiduciary responsibility by filing complete and accurate reports and returns.
- We understand the risk and your unique fiduciary responsibility.
- Our employee benefit plan audit team covers issues scrutinized by the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- We have developed a team of dedicated professionals with extensive experience in the complexities of financial reporting and auditing requirements of employee benefit plans.
Our Commitment to Quality Audits
We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC). The Center was formed to help CPAs meet the challenges of performing quality audits in this unique and complex area and serves as a resource for improving employee benefit plan audit quality. The Center requires members to complete mandatory continuing professional education specifically focused on audits of employee benefit plans. Membership is voluntary and we have joined the center to provide the highest possible level of service for our clients.
Our specialized team recognizes the specific needs of employee benefit plans.
- Our approach includes direct partner contact and frequent communication.
- Audits are customized using tests based on your specific plan and in accordance with DOL regulations.
- We apply our technical expertise which reduces your risks and allows you to file the audited financial statement with confidence.