Ensure your assets are preserved and distributed according to your needs and objectives. Mauldin & Jenkins will partner with you to develop and implement a plan to preserve wealth, minimize taxes, and protect personal and business interests.
Let us be your Trusted Advisor
Estate planning – an essential element in the overall tax planning process - is never overlooked. At Mauldin & Jenkins, we work with our clients to create a comprehensive plan unique to each individual situation. Have peace of mind while you handle the affairs of your estate or trust; our tax planning professionals periodically review and update the plan as circumstances change over time, so you can feel confident that the details of your estate are protected and secure for generations to come.
securely manage your assets
When it comes to managing your trust, you want a Firm you can rely on. Oftentimes trusts involve complex tax issues and require extensive knowledge of reporting standards used to record income.
Our experienced tax professionals will record your trust transactions and prepare financial statements outlining the compliance with your trust agreement, guidelines and accounting regulations.
some of our services include:
- Account reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Analyzing financial objectives
- Reviewing investment policy and performance
- Oversight of investment team
- Planning for estate taxes
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Establishing family trust and investment partnerships
- Facilitating the transfer of assets to the next generation
- Establishing private philanthropic foundations, donor-advised funds and other charitable vehicles